The Pegasus Film Awards is a celebration of creativity established to foster a wide range of film categories, aiming to discover new talents and highlight emerging cinema professionals within the industry. At our festival, filmmakers have the opportunity to submit their works for assessment by a knowledgeable panel of judges, receiving valuable feedback. This includes films, soundtracks, screenplays, performances, cinematographers, producers, directors, and all those involved in the world of cinema. We look forward to welcoming you to our festival.
1.We accept films of all genres, and lengths.
2. PFA can use trailer/teaser/film poster/stills or BTS for promotional purpose (but do not release, under any form or circumstances, the full film).The submitter cannot withdraw the submission after the official selection announcement.
3. No fee waiver. All entry fees are non-refundable..The submitter owns all the rights to the film.
4. The decision of the festival selection committee will be final.
5. Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted. A separate submission and a separate entry fee must accompany each entry.
6. Films that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third Parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required copyright permissions regarding music, sound & images. Etc presented in their film.
7. Completion Date after January 2016.All Non-English entries must be subtitled in English.
8. PFA winners that will go into yearly program must send copy of the film without subtitles and .srt. file with English subtitles within 2 weeks from official announcement
9. By submitting the project, you agree that our partner film festivals will be able to send you an offer to submit your projects.
10. All the other details or questions, you can find out by writing to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a decent reward
In our work we use a two-month nomination system. This decision is due to the fact that we strive to do everything possible so that as many connoisseurs and filmmakers as possible can find each other.Every two month we select six most powerful works that will go into yearly programme and compete for awards and cash prize. The annual program is planned to be showing in various cities of the world, which means that the winners will have a great chance and reason to visit many different countries and cities and present their work.